Touchsuite - Absolutely Disgusted With Every Aspect of This Company and It's Product!!! DO NOT, I BEG YOU, GET INVOLVED WITH THIS COMPANY!!!
NO ONE TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS PRODUCT!!!After too many issues to describe...
I called and was directed to customer service agent after customer service agent of whom I could barely understand a word that they were saying... much less get the answers or help that I required. Finally I was directed to someone "in Charge"... I could understand him perfectly, especially when he told me to "just buy a mouse" to get the screen to respond!!!
No Thank You... defeats the purpose of "touchscreen"... not to mention the way in which he screamed at me over the phone! I was appalled!
Unprofessional and disrespectful and they tell one lie after another... I was then directed to the leasing company to just return it, they told me that Touchsuite had to handle that issue... in turn, Touchsuite told me that the leasing company dealt with that issue, SO, ONCE AGAIN, i WAS DIRECTED BACK TO THE SAME MAN WHO YELLED AT ME, and, he then proceeded to tell me the only way he knew for me to get rid of this faulty equipment (faulty being my description) was to find someone to take over my lease... SERIOUSLY????
NO WAY WOULD I DO THAT TO ANYONE! his resolution was to pass my problem on to another unsuspecting business owner... So, who actually handles the cancellation of the lease and return of the equipment??? It's a mystery, because it is sitting, untouched, on our reception desk...
for 11 months!!!!!BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES ON BEHALF OF TOUCHSUITE!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not even worthy of 1 star
- Any aspect of the customer service
- Tech support
- Just horrible business
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- I want nothing more than to ship this equipment back to the company, be released from my lease and any obligations, financial and credit, be dissolved at once, prorated back to the date that I tried to get this resolved.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Poshmark has sellers download apps on mobile devices to sell their goods. I did this and Poshmark published my Apple ID password as my user ID on the site. There..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "Braindumps only care about looting money. They claim accurate and updated questions on their tests but this is a lie. And when you raise the issue that only 2 of their..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "Vivint just rebrands Linear's 2GIG then acts as though it and the alarm.com back end is theirs when in reality they do a *** poor job installing the 2GIG system..."
- "@ToysRUs in 2846 MOUNTAINEER BOULEVARD CHARLESTON WV 25309 P: (304)744-8696 wont price match titans return fortress maximus which is regularly $149.99 but another toys r us had it priced for..."
- "If you're thinking about getting the app, use this code BMSYH & you'll get a $5 credit free. Now on to my review. I found this super cute, super rare..."