Touchsuite - VERY DISSATISFIED & EXTREMELY UPSET CUSTOMER!!!

1 of 16 Touchsuite reviews

We are a Mexican Restaurant in California.When we get busy our TouchSuite POS System completely wipes out all of our tables and we are left with a blank screen and pissed off customers waiting on us to get assistance from TouchSuite Tech Support to fix the problem.

Unfortunately this happens one too many times and is detrimental to our business as customers get upset not at our system but at us as a business. TouchSuite says they have 24hours service but on many occasions especially on the weekend of April 8-9 we never received a call nor any assistance to resolve this issue.

We were left trying to figure it out for ourselves and we lost money this weekend because of the system.We are beyond upset with this TouchSuite Company and will NOT renew our lease with them!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service nor product

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
waive fees for gift cards
Product or service
1 of 16 Touchsuite reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
joey

Apr 14 #1144721 Orlando, Florida, United States

well, I thought i would look into this system... I'm glad I did.... too many issues for me to deal with...

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Touchsuite. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Touchsuite.
Filing a new complaint about
×